Update : Monday 23rd March
Saltersgate School remains open to all our families, with the following exceptions:
- Those families who are self-isolating.
- Those families who are keeping their child at home due to underlying health conditions.
Transport will be provided for all families.
All families should by now have received a letter from school explaining the current position. If you have not been contacted please contact the school office.
Advice for helping children, young people and their families manage their anxiety about COVID-19
There is a great deal of information, coverage and opinion circulating about COVID-19. The document linked below aims to provide reliable advice, information and a list of trustworthy links for supporting children, young people and their families during this time.
The document contains the following information:
1. Information specifically for children and young people relating to COVID-19
2. Advice for speaking to, and supporting, children and young people about COVID-19
3. Support for children, young people and families who may experience additional worry due to a range of different circumstances they may be in and situations they may be facing
4. Looking after the adults who care for children.
Students with Underlying Health Conditions – 17th March