The aim is to have a representation from every secondary class on the Pupil Council. The role of which is to involve all learners in the making decisions about the school.
- To help make our school the best it can be.
- To discuss ideas and think of possible solutions
- To listen to all pupils in school and represent their needs at council meetings
- To help with fundraising events
- To share ideas with pupils and teachers in school
- To help make important decisions
- To put forward ideas
- To work together as a team